Showing 1–15 of 25 results
Custom Polo T-Shirts Printing in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, & Noida
Merch Story makes it simple to choose, print, and ship your favorite custom polo t-shirt from hundreds of colors, styles, and brands for your next company event, college fest, or promotional giveaway. Polo t-shirts with your logo are an excellent way to get your brand in front of customers. Our sales and support staff are here to assist you at any time. We review your artwork and present you with a digital or physical mockup before bulk printing. Here are some important points to consider when planning to purchase a custom polo t-shirt.
Size guide: All polo t-shirts on the Merch Story website are sized according to international standards. The overall appearance and fit of custom polo t-shirts are extremely important to us.
The standard size range for unisex polo t-shirts is XS-3XL. XS:36, S:38, M:40, L:42, XL:44, XXL:46, XXXL:48, XXXL:50, XXXL:60, XXX You can contact our customer support team for exact size specs.
- Options for customization: Once you’ve chosen your personalized polo t-shirt, you may contact our sales team for printing advice based on your artwork. Different materials may require different printing techniques; here’s what you should know:
- White Label Spun matty 180 gsm polo t-shirt- Sublimation Print and Screen Print.
- Dfnk matty 220 gsm polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G and Embroidery.
- Jonnie 220 gsm polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print and Embroidery,
- Sportszone 240 gsm polycotton polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print and Embroidery.
- Fastees 260 gsm cotton polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print and Embroidery.
- Highline 260 gsm cotton polo t-shirt- Screen Print, D2G Print and Embroidery,
- Awg giza polo 260 gsm cotton polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print and Embroidery.
- Orange Label Polyester 180 gsm polo t-shirt – Sublimation and Screen Print.
- Verbose 180 gsm micro polyester polo t-shirt – Screen Print & Sublimation.
- Mafatlal 240 gsm polycotton Polo T-Shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print & Embroidery.
- Yorkstead 260 gsm pure cotton polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G or Embroidery.
Some premium branded Polos T – Shirts.
- United Color of Benetton 220 gsm polycotton polo t-shrt – Screen Print, D2G Print or Embroidery.
- United Color of Benetton200 gsm Dri-Fit Polo – Screen Print, D2G Print.
- United color of Benetton 260 gsm Dual Tipping Polo T-Shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print or Embroidery.
- S Polo, 260 gsm pure cotton polo T-Shirt – Screen Print, D2G print or Embroidery.
- Levis 240 gsm pure cotton polo t-shirt – Screen Print, D2G Print or Embroidery.
What is the difference between spun Matty, Polycotton, Cotton and Polyester Polo T-Shirt:
Spun matty polo t-shirts are affordable and commonly used for promotional giveaways in large quantities. This budget-friendly t-shirt is slightly uncomfortable to wear during the day or in the heat with an average ratio of 80 percent Polyester:20 percent Cotton. It can also cause irritation to the skin.
Polycotton Polo T-Shirt with 60% Polyester and 20% Cotton blend goes with any print and is comfortable to wear throughout the year. For business gifts and staff gifting programmes, a polycotton polo with an average blend of 20% polyester and 80% cotton is recommended. This t-shirt is extremely durable, has minimal shrinkage, and delivers a quality appearance in any setting. This combination is on the more expensive side.
Most branded companies claim to use bio-washed pre-shrunk breathable cotton polo t-shirts; these premium polo t-shirts are more expensive and can be printed with any method.
100% Polyester Polo: Polyester polo is often used for sporting events and giveaways, however, it is uncomfortable to wear during the day or during the hot season. Polo shirts made of polyester are typically not breathable and do not shrink.
What is the price of a polo t-shirt?
The price of a polo t-shirt is determined by the fabric quality, the total order quantity, and the number of ink colors used in your design. The price will reduce as the quantity increases.
How long does it take you to print and ship a polo t-shirt?
After receiving final approval, we normally take a week to create and ship the polo t-shirt. If the polo t-shirt requires more modification, our team will inform you of the estimated delivery time.
Share your message and brand with the globe with bespoke polo t-shirts. Let us worry about the rest; we care about your brand just as much as you do.